Songs on Sacrifice

Theme Idea:
"If following Jesus meant losing _________,
would you still follow Jesus?"
Songs:

All to Jesus I Surrender (D/F#)
None of Self and All of Thee (C/E)
Take My Life, and Let It Be (G/G)
I Am Mine No More (Eb/Eb)
Be Still, My Soul (F/A)
Heart of a Servant (Eb/G)
Servant Song (Eb/Bb)
No Other Gods (G/D)
On Bended Knee (F/F)

I Am Thine, O Lord (Draw Me Nearer) (Ab/C)
Purer in Heart, O God (G/B)
Living for Jesus (F/A)
'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus (Ab/C)
Once to Every Man and Nation (A/E)
My Jesus, As Thou Wilt (D/A) - I don't know this song, but I love the words..set to new music?
I'll Be a Friend to Jesus (F/F)
I Have Decided to Follow Jesus (C/C)
In My Life, Lord, Be Glorified (D/F#)
Seek Ye First (Eb/G)
Break My Heart (Eb/G)
If You Say Go (Eb/Eb)
Instruments of Peace (F/A)
On Bended Knee (F/F)
Pierce My Ear (F/A)

Comments

Popular Posts